Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

Today, we made special cards for Mother's Day.  First, the students folded a piece of red paper into a card.  Then, we cut out another paper that was needed for the front and inside of the card.  It was a strawberry theme because moms are so sweet.  :-)  Then, they glued these pieces of paper to the front and inside of the card.  After gluing them, they colored the strawberries and strawberry vines.  Lastly, the students filled out the cards with lovely words of why they love their moms.  There was a lot of care put into these cards, and they turned out great.  The final touch was their school picture added to the front.  I hope all of the moms enjoy these "berry" sweet cards.
Yesterday, we celebrated M's 6th birthday.  He brought in yummy M&M cookies to share with us.


Happy 6th Birthday M!
Photobucket
Some of the friends proudly holding up their finished Mother's Day cards
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's a closer look at a few of the cards:
Front of G's card:
Photobucket
Inside of G's card (You play games with me.  I love you.)
Photobucket
Front of L's card:
Photobucket
Inside of L's card (You take me to the park.)
Photobucket
Front of R's card:
Photobucket
Inside of R's card (My mommy takes me to practice.)
Photobucket
Front of K's card:
Photobucket
Inside of K's card (I love you because you give me candy.)
Photobucket
Front of L's card:
Photobucket
Inside of L's card (You take me to park.)
Photobucket
Front of K's card:
Photobucket
Inside of K's card (You play with me.)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment