Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome to the class!

I am very excited for my second year of teaching kindergarten at McCarter. I can't wait to get to meet all of my students. I have created this blog for parents to get a glimpse of what their children are doing in kindergarten. I know kindergarten can be exciting and scary for both students AND parents. Hopefully, this blog will ease your fears and let you share in the fun and the learning. Also, your children might enjoy looking at the blog and reliving the experiences through the pictures.
First, I wanted to share a little about myself. This is my second year of teaching. I graduated from Washburn University in May 2008. Here is the love of my life, my dog Sadie :-)

Photobucket

I enjoy taking her on walks and playing ball with her. I also enjoy going to the zoo with my nephew, Ivan:
Photobucket

And I love playing board games with my niece, Isabella:
Photobucket

I am looking forward to getting to know all of my students and parents and sharing all the fun we are having in kindergarten! Lastly, I wanted to share a picture of me on my first day of kindergarten many years ago. I think the students might enjoy seeing their teacher as a kindergartener too.
Photobucket

~Miss Ripperger~

No comments:

Post a Comment