Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Person Glyph

Today, we made a snow person glyph. All of the questions on the glyph were about snow. I included a picture of the directions from the glyph. As usual, they did a great job following the directions. :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Also, I read the book "The Snowy Day" to them again. It was a perfect book to read with the weather we've had. Then, I gave them picture cards with pictures from the story. We put them in order. These kids have great memories!
Photobucket
I also included a picture of the graph we did on Wednesday. We made a favorite ice cream graph. I did not anticipate so many students would like chocolate, but we figured out a solution.

Photobucket
Lastly, we celebrated another 1/2 birthday today.
Happy 1/2 Birthday Y!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment