Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Welcome Kindergarten Class of 2013

I am very excited to start my fifth year teaching kindergarten at McCarter Elementary School.  This will be my fourth year using a blog.  The blog is an excellent place to keep families up to date with the fun things happening in the classroom.  It is a great opportunity for families near and far to get a peek into the classroom.
I always like to share a few things about myself.  I graduated from Washburn University in May 2008.  I do not have any children, but I have a wonderful dog named Sadie.
Photobucket
I have a 7 year old nephew and a 12 year old niece.  I spent a lot of time with them this summer. Our favorite activity was going to Worlds of Fun.
Photobucket
Here I am riding a water ride with my family:
Photobucket
Also, I love snoopy, and I was so excited to meet him this summer.  :-)
 Photobucket
Lastly, I like to share my first day of kindergarten.
 Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment