Monday, February 1, 2010

100th Day of School!!!

Today, we celebrated the 100th day of school. We had so many fun activities that I am going to simply list them. :-)
1. We made crowns that said, "I survived 100 days of Kindergarten."
2. We made pictures using 100 circle labels. They were very creative.
3. We made a class book. They had to complete the sentence, "I wish I had 100...."
4. We shared our "100 item" projects with the class. There were many great projects.
5. We made 100 fingerprints on a hundreds chart.
6. We ate cookies that made the number 100. (recipe: 1 wafer cookie and 2 fudge striped cookies)

Lastly, we celebrate a 1/2 birthday. I don't know about them, but I'm exhausted.

Wearing our crowns
Photobucket
Making our pictures with the 100 circle labels
Photobucket
They are now hanging in the hallway
Photobucket
Photobucket
I only put a few of the students with their projects on here, but they were all great! (everyone will have their picture in their scrapbook)
100 legos
Photobucket
100 foam stickers
Photobucket
100 beads
Photobucket
100 sunflower seeds
Photobucket
Two pages from our class book
Photobucket
Photobucket
Making 100 fingerprints
Photobucket
Photobucket
Eating our 100 day of school snack
Photobucket
Happy 1/2 birthday C!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment