Today, we celebrated the 100th day of school. We had so many fun activities that I am going to simply list them. :-)
1. We made crowns that said, "I survived 100 days of Kindergarten."
2. We made pictures using 100 circle labels. They were very creative.
3. We made a class book. They had to complete the sentence, "I wish I had 100...."
4. We shared our "100 item" projects with the class. There were many great projects.
5. We made 100 fingerprints on a hundreds chart.
6. We ate cookies that made the number 100. (recipe: 1 wafer cookie and 2 fudge striped cookies)
Lastly, we celebrate a 1/2 birthday. I don't know about them, but I'm exhausted.
Wearing our crowns
Making our pictures with the 100 circle labels
They are now hanging in the hallway
I only put a few of the students with their projects on here, but they were all great! (everyone will have their picture in their scrapbook)
100 foam stickers
100 sunflower seeds
Two pages from our class book
Making 100 fingerprints
Eating our 100 day of school snack
Happy 1/2 birthday C!