We have been working on the letter A this week. We have done many activities involving the letter A. Today, we made red ants. The ants turned out great, and the students did an awesome job cutting and gluing. It was a step by step project, and they followed directions wonderfully. We also have been working on our names this first week of school. Today, we used Bingo daubers, and they followed the lines of the letters in their names using the daubers. Now, we have two, neat projects displayed outside of our room. All in all, it has been a fun, first week!
Here are a few of the ants:
Here they are using the Bingo daubers on their names: