Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome Kindergarten Class of 2012!

I am looking forward to teaching my fourth year of kindergarten at McCarter Elementary School. This will be my third year using a blog to keep families up to date with the fun things happening in the classroom. I think everyone will enjoy getting a peek into the room.
I also wanted to share a few things about myself with you. I graduated from Washburn University in May 2008. I do not have any children, but I have a wonderful dog named Sadie.
Photobucket
I have a 6 year old nephew. I enjoy watching him play flag football.
Photobucket
I also have an 11 year old niece. She is an excellent cheerleader.
Photobucket
Lastly, I have two pictures of me on my first day of kindergarten that I would like to share.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment